Verus Engineering started the rear wing design with a clean slate approach, utilizing our own airfoil profile created using ANSYS' adjoint solver. As a result, we were able to create a wing that is highly efficient while generating significant downforce appropriate for the typical track day goer and street enthusiast. We took the design a step further by designing it to bolt directly to the factory uprights exactly as the OE element does. The carbon wing also reduces 2 lbs of weight when compared to the factory component.
The wing and aero kit was set up and put through our typical R&D process of CFD validation and optimization while on the car. All CAD was done off OEM scans of the vehicle for unparalleled fit and finish of the airfoil profile.
- Optimized Airfoil Using ANSYS Adjoint Solver
- Improved Efficiency (L/D)
- Reduced Drag
- Increased Downforce
- Bolts to OEM Uprights
- 2 lb reduction in weight compared to OE unit
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Carbon Rear Wing Element Assembly
- (2x) Carbon Rear Wing Fastener Cover
- Hardware Kit to ensure all parts necessary for smooth installation