The Verus Engineering Camber Plates allow you to adjust camber up to -3 degrees on your Toyota Supra. We utilize high-end, wide-body spherical bearings to increase driver feel and connection with the road without sacrificing longevity. All machined components are made in-house in our facility in Indianapolis, Indiana.
These camber plates are direct replacements for the OEM top hats and retain the same installed height as the OEM units. The units are a great option for customers looking to improve the performance from the front tires on OE or aftermarket springs and factory dampers.
Note: Not compatible with Ohlins Coilovers. Only compatible with coilover systems that utilize the OEM Top Hats.
What is Included:
Camber Plate, Left-Hand, Assembled
Camber Plate, Right-Hand, Assembled
Spherical Bushing (2)
Spherical Nut (2)
Spherical Lock Nut (2)
Hardware Bag, Includes All Nuts and Bolts Necessary for a Seamless Install
- Lightweight Design, Save Over 1/2 lb per side
- Quick and Easy Adjustments
- Reduce Compliance for an Enhanced Feel Behind the Wheel
- All Aluminum Pieces are Anodized for Corrosion Resistance
- Up to -3 degrees of camber
- Billet 6061-T6 Machined Aluminum Construction
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout
- Wide Series Spherical Bearing, PTFE Lined, High-Strength Alloy Steel Race
- Clinch Press In Studs for OEM Like Install
- Made in the U.S.A.
Camber is the angle at which the wheel and tire are positioned in comparison to the road assuming the road is flat. While one might believe that the wheel is perfectly perpendicular to the road, it is often intentionally tilted to counteract the forces put on it by cornering. Negative camber is generally desired in track cars. Negative camber helps counteract the tendency of the tire to roll on its outer edge during cornering. In turn, this keeps as much tire on the road as possible while cornering and allowing for more grip and higher cornering speeds.