The Verus Engineering Dual Dive Planes Kit for the A90 MKV Toyota Supra was specifically designed to increase front-end downforce while keeping drag increase to a minimum. The units work together to aid in extracting airflow from the wheel well, as well as produce downforce themselves on the front axle of the car.
The dive planes produce a safe aero balance with or without the addition of our rear diffuser. These units were designed in CAD using in-house scan data and optimized using CFD analysis.
These units are constructed from 1.5mm thick pre-preg, autoclaved cured, 2x2 twill carbon, with a polished, high gloss finish.
Dive planes also referred to as canards, allow you to shift the aero balance forward, possibly aiding you and your setup in balancing out a large rear wing, diffuser, or aiding with front grip in on track.
What is Included:
Dive Plane, Right-Hand Top
Dive Plane, Left-Hand Top
Dive Plane, Left-Hand Bottom
Dive Plane, Right-Hand Bottom
- 3M VHB Tape (4 pieces, 1 for each Dive Plane)
- CFD Optimized for Improved Performance
- Shift Aero Balance Forward (Improves Front End Grip)
- Allows Fine-Tuning of Aero Balance (Forward Biased)
- Simple, Non-invasive, Double-Sided Tape Installation with Templates (Included)
- 2x2 Weave, Autoclave Cured, 1.5mm Thick Carbon Fiber
- Specifically Contoured and Designed to the Supra Bumper
- 3M VHB Double Sided Tape, Cut Specifically to Dive Plane Sizes
- Templates to Aid During Install
Dive planes help tune the aerodynamic balance of a vehicle by shifting the balance forward without the need for a larger front splitter. A larger front splitter can be prohibitive to driving the car on the street, thus we were able to create a street-able package that produces enough front end downforce to balance the large rear wing and diffuser on our various Ventus kits. We developed the dual dive plane kit to work well with our Ventus 1, 2, and 3 Aero Packages for the A90 MKV Toyota Supra.