The Verus Engineering Dive Plane (Canard) Kit adds front-end downforce without the necessity of adding a front splitter. We developed the dive planes to work well with our rear diffuser and increase wheel well evacuation to reduce lift in this area.
Utilizing state-of-the-art analysis software during the R&D process, we were able to extract more performance for the given build volume; increasing downforce generated from the dive planes.
We utilized in-house scan data to design the dive planes to ensure a near OE fit and finish.
The dive plane kit was designed for owners looking to shift aero balance forward to help aid in balancing out a rear aerodynamic device at minimal expense to vehicle drag.
- Dive Plane, Left-Hand
- Dive Plane, Right-Hand
- 3M VHB Cut to Dive Plane Flange (2)
- Install Template (2)
- Hardware Kit, Includes All Necessary Hardware for Install
- Reduce Lift (Increase Downforce)
- Shift Aero Balance Forward
- Allows for Fine Tuning of Aero Balancing (Forward Biased)
- Help Seal Sides of Car
- Evacuate Air From the Front of the Wheel Well
- CFD Optimized Design
- Pre-Preg, Autoclave Cured, Carbon Fiber Composition
- Stainless Hardware Used Throughout
- 3M Double-Sided Tape Provided
- Install Template Included
The goal of the dive planes was to work as a package with the rear diffuser for the Hyundai Veloster. The package is designed for the enthusiast who frequents track days and wants an effective aerodynamic package that balances the car at speed. The components were designed in a way to benefit one another and keep the vehicle neutral at high rates of speed. Utilizing CFD and scan data, the components feature a near OE fit and finish, and ensure performance on and off track.