The Verus Engineering Air Oil Separator (AOS) ensures the intake system remains oil-free. Oil in the intake system reduces octane, which can lead to detonation, reduction in power, and carbon build-up. The unit installs like an OE component with no change to the tune or setup needed. The Verus AOS also filters both the crankcase vent location as well as the intake filter location, through a single unit.
Four, 5 micron, coalescent filters, one on each inlet and outlet, baffling, and stainless mesh offer unprecedented air filtration for the crankcase air.
An optional coolant hook-up kit runs hot coolant through the AOS to reduce condensation build-up in colder months.
Anodized parts can potentially fade over time due to engine bay heat.
- Assembled AOS
- 4 Coalescent Filters
- Internal Baffling
- Stainless Mesh
- Sheet Steel Bracket for VA Chassis, LHD Only
- 3/4" Rubber Hose
- 1/2" Rubber Hose
- 3/8" Rubber Hose
- Hardware Bag, Including All Necessary Parts for a Seamless Install
- Prevents Oil from Getting in the Intake System
- 4 Coalescent Filters that Filter Particulates Larger than 5 Micron
- Stainless Mesh to Further Condense Oil Vaper
- Baffles for Further Separation of Oil Particles
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6
- Mil-Spec O-Ring Bosses
- Anodized for Corrosion Resistance
- CNC Laser Engraved
- Four 5 Micron Coalescent Filters
- Made in the U.S.A.
Our AOS has one job and that is to remove the oil from the engine crankcase system so the oil does not get into the intake system. Oil in the system reduces octane, which can lead to detonation, reduction in power, and carbon build-up. Using coalescent filters, we are able to filter out oil vapor down to 5 microns in size.