FLEX A is equipped with new feature "Hydraulic Bump Stopper (H.B.S.)" which has been tested and proven effective in the world's harshest motorsports including World Rally Championship and European Rally Championship. When a lowered vehicle goes over big bumps, urethane or rubber bump stopper often causes a big upward jolt and/or rebound and can disturb controllability. On FLEX A, H.B.S., mounted inside the shock absorber, effectively generates damping force near and/or at full-bump, to absorb big impact smoothly. Comfortable ride in vehicles even at full occupancy will revolutionize the industry.
- New Hydraulic Bump Stopper (H.B.S.) for Comfortable Ride in ALL Seats!
- Twin-Tube System for Comfortable Ride on Streets
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride
- Damping Force Adjustable to Change Ride to Desired Settings
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation
- Highly Durable & Reliable
- Thoroughgoing Rust-Proofing
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench
- No-Sag Springs
- High-Spec Damper Oil
- Available for Overhaul & Revalving