The SPL front lower control arm kit includes black anodized CNC machined billet 6061 aluminum lower control arms and 2024 aluminum trailing links that provide track width, camber, caster, roll center and anti dive adjustment. This is the ultimate tool for setting up the front end of the FR-S/BRZ/FT86 chassis for racing, drifting or street use. No more jam nuts!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings orientated correctly.
The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts and our rotating clamps on our exclusive hybrid adjuster lock down camber and track width settings. Our hybrid double adjuster is machined from 4130 chromoly and is electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Beginning with billet 2024 aluminum hex we machine and gun drill the trailing arms to reduce weight and utilize our rotating clamp system to easily lock down caster settings. Blue anodized titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
Anti dive adjustment is achieved with stainless steel spacers for the forward mounting position of the trailing/caster arm allowing you to raise or lower this pivot point. Roll center correction is achieved with stainless steel spacers that work in conjunction with the heat treated 4340 chromoly ball joint stud allowing you to lower the ball joint location at the knuckle. Finally, the use of FK rod ends and spherical bearings eliminates the flex and binding found in the OEM control arms while allowing smooth articulation.
- Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, Chromoly and Stainless Steel construction
- Gun drilled 2024 aluminum trailing link provides superior strength while reducing unsprung weight
- Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Heat treated and electroless nickel plated 4340 chromoly ball joint shanks
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK spherical and Heim joints/rod ends
- Multiple size stainless steel roll center and anti dive/squat spacers for precise adjustment