Our Double Adjuster is machined from 4130 Chromoly, gun drilled to reduce weight, then electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance. Blue Anodized Titanium hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms without compromising strength. Stainless Steel spacers are provided to correct roll center for lowered vehicles. The use of FK Rod Ends and High Misalignment Spherical Bearings eliminates the flex and binding found in the OEM control arms, while allowing smooth articulation.
Sold as a pair. Made in the USA.
- Lightweight 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum and Titanium Hardware
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- Correct ball joint angle for full articulation
- Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK sphericals and Heim joints/rod ends
- Multiple size Stainless Steel roll center spacers for precise adjustment