During cornering, the PERRIN Strut Tower Brace improves chassis rigidity, enhances steering precision under high load conditions and reduces understeer. Through tension and compression, the PERRIN strut bar transfers the load of each strut tower to the opposing strut tower, reducing flex by tying them together. Tire wear and metal fatigue in the strut tower area can be reduced.
Utilizing a mandrel bent 4130 Cro-moly tubing, the PERRIN Strut Tower Brace bar is strong while remaining lightweight. The PERRIN strut bar is powder coated in either Glossy Red or Metalic Silver for protection against the elements.
The PERRIN strut bar feet are a CNC machined aluminum with a black anodize finish and are laser etched with the PERRIN logo. The two-piece assemblies makes installation easy and simple.
- (1) PERRIN Strut Tower Brace bar
- (1) Left strut mounting foot
- (1) Right strut mounting foot
- (1) PERRIN License Plate Frame
- Mounting Hardware
- Warranty, instructions, stickers
- Improves chassis rigidity
- Enhances steering precision
- Reduces understeer
- Strut Feet Material: Machined Aluminum
- Bar Material: Mandrel bent thin wall 4130 cro-moly tubing
- Finish - Feet: Black Anodizing
- Finish - Bar: Glossy powdercoat