Note: This kit includes the Performance Radiator and Auxiliary Coolers.
- Direct fit for the 2020+ Toyota GR Supra 3.0L
- Kit includes Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator and Performance Auxiliary Radiators
- Primary radiator features 1.65" thick core, 31% increase in core volume, and 57% increase in fin surface area
- Auxiliary radiators feature 1.57" thick core, 30% increase in core volume, and increase in fin surface area by 180%
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Strutted tubes incorporated on primary radiator for maximum durability
- Increased fluid capacity for optimal heat dissipation
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Help your 2020+ Toyota GR Supra 3.0L stay cool with the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator kit! The latest Supra has taken over the role of being an icon for the tuning community, but even being backed by BMW, high coolant temperatures can still bring your track day or canyon carve to a screeching halt. It’s a tag-team effort to keep the A90 Supra cool, and we here at Mishimoto made sure to overhaul both the primary and auxiliary radiators for optimal cooling performance. All three radiators were revised from the ground up, starting with the construction. We ditched the slim stock core and plastic end tanks in favor of a full aluminum, TIG-welded construction, sure to stand up to the abuse from the street, track, or drag strip. The primary radiator features a 1.65” thick core, not only increasing fluid capacity but also the core volume by 31% for improved heat dissipation. In addition, the updated tube-and-fin design employed on this radiator also expands the external fin surface area by 57% to further improve the transfer of heat. Finally, to ensure a rock-solid core, we also utilized strutted tubes on our primary radiator for a core that resists chassis flex, preventing cracks or leaks in your cooling system. The auxiliary radiators also received a similar treatment and have been revamped with a full aluminum construction. Both cores measure in at 1.57” thick with a 30% boost in core volume and 180% increase in external fin surface area for maximum cooling properties. All three cores are available in a polished finish and include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.