The FT86 platform is well balanced from the factory but once you add upgraded tires the car can suffer from excessive body roll. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars for the 2013+ Scion FRS and Subaru BRZ offer dramatically improved handling and superior driver control to an already well handling car. The Hotchkis sway bars feature a lightweight 25.4mm 2-way adjustable front bar designed in conjunction with a 19mm 4-way adjustable blade style rear bar. Both bars feature a durable powder coated finish, greasable bushings, mounts and PTFE lined, high articulation heim joint end links for the rear. All hardware and detailed installation instructions are included.
Front (25.4mm) Tubular 2-Way Adjustable
- 500 lbs/in (170 % Stiffer than Stock)
- 630 lbs/in (245 % Stiffer than Stock)
Rear (19mm) 4-Way Adjustable Blade Style with End Links
- 320 lbs/in (200 % Stiffer than Stock)
- 405 lbs/in (275 % Stiffer than Stock)
- 520 lbs/in (385 % Stiffer than Stock)
- 700 lbs/in (550 % Stiffer than Stock)
- Includes PTFE Lined, High Articulation End Links in Rear
- Includes Greasable Polyurethane Bushings and Brackets
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Made IN USA