- 2013-2021 Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GT86
- 2022+ Subaru BRZ/Toyota GR86
The FT86 platform is well balanced from the factory but once you add upgraded tires the car can suffer from excessive body roll. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars for the 2013+ Scion FRS and Subaru BRZ offer dramatically improved handling and superior driver control to an already well handling car. The Hotchkis sway bars feature a lightweight 25.4mm 2-way adjustable front bar designed in conjunction with a 19mm 4-way adjustable blade style rear bar. Both bars feature a durable powder coated finish, greasable bushings, mounts and PTFE lined, high articulation heim joint end links for the rear. All hardware and detailed installation instructions are included.
Front (25.4mm) Tubular 2-Way Adjustable
- 500 lbs/in (170 % Stiffer than Stock)
- 630 lbs/in (245 % Stiffer than Stock)
Rear (19mm) 4-Way Adjustable Blade Style with End Links
- 320 lbs/in (200 % Stiffer than Stock)
- 405 lbs/in (275 % Stiffer than Stock)
- 520 lbs/in (385 % Stiffer than Stock)
- 700 lbs/in (550 % Stiffer than Stock)
- Includes PTFE Lined, High Articulation End Links in Rear
- Includes Greasable Polyurethane Bushings and Brackets
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Made IN USA