- This lightweight system is realized through careful reduction of weight in each component such as pipe and silencer rather than just removing sound reducing materials
- The appearance is also beautiful with an aggressive impression
- New series features a titanium tail tip cover instead of carbon.
- Main Material: SUS304
- Diameter of Tip: 94mm L&R
- Diameter of main pipe: D65 -> D50.8 x2
- Close noise level stock 82 dB
- Close noise level HKS 89 dB
SPEC-L series are reborn with forged carbon "Carbon Hybrid Tip". Forged carbon have better strength and more luxury marble-like texture than the old twill carbon. Based on the forged carbon processing features, every forged carbon tip has the unique texture in the world. Exhaust tip inner also has a 0.5mm thick hairline finish with laser-printed HKS logo.
Concept and Features
- Remain the basic concept of "Light weight", "Low pressure", "Sporty sound" and evolve with new tips for stylish appearance.
- Super light weight is achieved by using plenty of extremely thin SUS304 materials in 0.8mm pipe and 0.5mm silencer outer.
- Straight pipe layout for low exhaust pressure.
- Optimized silencer allows to enhance low tone and remove all unpleasant noise at the same time.