NOTE: This kit can be used with HKS's S-TYPE OIL COOLER KIT that is NOT included with this kit.
Specifically designed for the Toyota GT86 and Subaru BRZ the kit utilises the latest turbo technology to provide a responsive yet powerful turbo set up. 450ps has been achieved on HKS Japan's test vehicle.
Utilizing the latest MHI center cartridge for high efficiency
Modern engine setups require high efficiency turbos with higher boost levels. New analysis and production methods allow for new billet impeller designs which generate high boost levels at low speeds without surging. Previously this was not possible with cast designs.
Bespoke housings designed and machined by HKS
Internal flow losses in the exhaust scroll have been reduced for improved efficiency, matched with improved compressor diffuser design to increase the margin for surging. Housings are machined by HKS for high reliability and durability.
Super wide range turbo
The combination of the best designed impeller and optimum housing can be felt when installed to the car. A wide efficiency range means matching the turbo to engine is now easier. Reduced surging offers more freedom to select optimum boost levels. GTIII turbos use lightweight impellers with optimized port design and valve sizing, actuator spring rate is selected to each vehicle spec for optimum response.
- GTIII-RS best choice for 2.0L engines
- Compressor and turbo housing uses vehicle specific designs
- Wide efficiency range enables this kit to reach 300ps on stock engine to 450ps on tuned engines
- 4 in 1 design
- E/G side flange pipe welded from the inside to reduse exhaust resistance
- Insulator included to combat heat damage
3 Layer Flexible Pipe
- Inside of flexi utilises spiral pipe design for reduced exhaust resistance
- Outer flexi is manufactured from titanium mesh for high durability and salt damage resistance
- Turbo side flange is counter boarded to eliminate the gap of the pipe design. This helps suppress the exhaust resistance of the bypass pipe shape.
- Insulator included to combat the heat damage
- Core Size: 390x270x100mm
- Offset Type tank type
- Will accept oil cooler hose (available seperately)
Other parts instaleld to test vehicle
- Airflow sensor: Genuine Subaru from GRB
- Pressure Sensor: 3 Bar
- Injectors: 400c (as supplied in 14007-AT001)
- Front Pipe: 60 Prototype (will be available as optional part)