Camber Plate Front: YES
Recommended / Default Front Spring Rate: 10Kg/mm
Recommended / Default Rear Spring Rate: 10Kg/mm
The Super Low Spec 500 Series coilovers are designed to dramatically lower vehicle ride height. Average height adjustability is roughly 2.5" to 5" lower than OEM ride height (depending on application) compared to the 1"-3" on the standard 500 Series Coilovers. Fortune Auto engineers collaborated with the experts at Broadway Suspension to offer specialized valving profiles and optimized specifications.
- Swift Springs are included Standard, Hyperco Springs may be used if necessary
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates where applicable
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity - Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
- Designed and assembled in the USA.
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
Note: Image is generic and will vary depending on application.