- 2013-2021 Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GT86
- 2022+ Subaru BRZ/Toyota GR86
D2 R-SPEC coilovers are the ultimate suspension system for the serious race competitor. Premium construction, race-spec spring rates with matched valving, and remote reservoirs make this our top-of-the-line coilover. This system allows you to fine tune your shocks compression and rebound independently while helping to maintain acceptable shock oil temperatures under the most demanding race conditions.
- Rated one of the worlds highest quality shock absorbers.
- There are 3 adjustment knobs on this unit: one is for adjusting nitrogen pressure and the others are for adjusting hi and low damping force.
- The compression and rebound damping settings can be adjusted separately, and above-mentioned adjustment knobs can be adjusted separated as well. There are 11664 combinations.
- These coilovers extend the amount of oil and nitrogen gas, which can increase the stability of the shocks and prevents the shocks oil temperature from rising too high and exhausting after long-term use.
- 3D pillowball upper mount adjust the camber and caster and are optional.
- The D2 Racing SPEC Series are recommended for the more experienced user. The coilovers can be used for track, rally asphalt, drifting, and 0-400M drag race specs.
- Any application that doesn't appear on our application guide can be customized to your needs.
- Dyno Graphs are available upon request.
All Coilovers Include:
- Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates *Select Applications*
- Telflon-coated threads
- Flawless CNC finish
- 2 Keys for adjusting ride height
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
- Custom spring rates (3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm) available at an additional charge.