- 2013-2021 Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GT86
- 2022+ Subaru BRZ/Toyota GR86
The GT Series was developed for ultra high performance street cars that also see double duty as weekend track cars. The GT Series features more aggressive spring rates than our RS Series street coilovers, and comes equipped with external nitrogen reservoirs to allow for independent adjustment and fine tuning of compression and rebound. The GT Series is our ultimate street/track coilover system.
- This multi-function coilover is one of the top shock absorbers in the world.
- There are 2 adjustment knobs in this unit, one is for adjusting nitrogen pressure and the other one is for adjusting the damping force.
- The compression and rebound damping settings can be adjusted separately, along with the above-mentioned adjustment knobs. There are 864 different ways to adjust the coilover settings.
- These coilovers extend the amount of oil and nitrogen gas which can increase the stability of the shocks and prevent the shock oil temperature from rising too high and exhausting after long-term use.
- D2 Racing GT Coilovers are recommended for the more experienced enthusiast. The coilovers can be used for track, rally asphalt, drifting, and 0-400M drag race specs.
- Any application that doesn't appear on our application guide can be customized to meet your needs.
- Dyno Graphs for each coilover is available upon request.
All Coilovers Include:
- Pillow ball mounts included w/ camber plates *Select Applications*
- Telflon-coated threads
- Flawless CNC finish
- 2 Keys for adjusting ride height
- Carefully matched spring and damper rates
- 1 year warranty
- Custom spring rates (3.5, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 18, and 22 kg/mm) available at an additional charge.