Cusco is proud to introduce their new line of Power Braces. Specializing in aftermarket suspension, Cusco is known for their superior high quality products. Their new line of Power Braces has been one of the most anticipated products. These Power Braces are designed to stiffen up your chassis and help reduce vehicle body flex. When making excessive corners, you will want to reduce the chassis flex and increase the rigidity of your car. This is where Cusco's Power Braces come into effect. Cusco has designed these braces to be fully functional in conjunction with Cusco's other lower braces. For example, when using the lower Type II or Type I front tie bar, you are able to combine Cusco's lower center Power Brace, lower front Power Brace, lower front side Power Braces, trunk Power Brace, front and rear sway bars, strut bars, and much more! Combine all these bars together and feel the full effect of Cusco's Power Braces.
- Contributes to improve chassis rigidity.
- Connect between right and left C-Pillar.
- 22mm OD aluminum shaft with high rigidly steel bracket.
- Video device can be mounted.
- Bolt on installation. *Need modification on C-pillar cover.
- Installation time about 1-2 hours.