This segmented Ceramic material with a Performance pressure plate will provide the ultimate in street and strip combinations. This assembly is suited for up to 150% increase in torque capacity. Provides quick but smooth engagement and extended life. 300 mile break-in recommended with this set-up.
The 2600 Series kit includes a Performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with segmented Ceramic facings, all applicable bearings and the appropriate alignment tool.
Stage 3 Technical Specifications
- Warranty Policy: 90 Days
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes, if applicable
- Disc Material: Segmented Ceramic
- Disc Style: Sprung Hub
- Flywheel Included: No
- Pilot Bearing Included: Yes, if applicable
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes, if applicable
- Torque Capacity: Up to 150% increase at the wheels, depending on application