This assembly provides up to 80% increase in torque capacity and is properly suited for aggressive street use and moderate track use. The Brass Plus material with its alloy backing matched to a Performance pressure plate will provide smooth engagement and extended life. 500 mile break-in highly recommended with this set-up. 300 mile break-in REQUIRED with this set-up. (Some kits may not be supplied with all pieces pictured. Please verify with Competition Clutch before ordering).
The 2100 Series kit includes a Performance pressure plate, a high torque sprung disc with anti-burst steel backed Brass Plus facings, all applicable bearings and the appropiate alignment tool.
Stage 2 Technical Specifications:
- Warranty Policy: 90 Days
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes, if applicable
- Disc Material: Brass Plus
- Disc Style: Sprung Hub
- Flywheel Included: No
- Pilot Bearing Included: Yes, if applicable
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes, if applicable
- Torque Capacity: Up to 80% increase at the wheels, depending on application