The most popular High Performance system for street to track. Systems come with opposed piston calipers and are designed for high thermal resistance and precise brake modulation. Lightweight 2-piece discs increase thermal capacity to dramatically reduce brake fade, and are available in cross- drilled or slotted designs.
This BBK from Brembo includes a 2 piece brake rotor designed to further improve the performance of any car while braking. Brembo has spent years developing the Big Brake Kits by combining the needs of an every day driver and track enthusiast with the advanced technology tested and gained from the professional racing divisions. The two piece rotor design included in this kit is a direct result of racing technology. Unlike any 1 piece brake rotors, the 2 piece floating disc allows the rotor to remain in line with caliper, even under extreme conditions such as hard cornering.
- Brembo GT-S Systems
- Caliper Body: Cast Monobloc Radial Mount
- Caliper Color: Hard Anodized
- Number of Pistons: 6
- Disc Size and Construction: 380x32 2-Piece
- Disc Type: Drilled / Slotted / Slotted Type-3
- Disc Vane Design: Vented Curved 48 Vane
- Disc Material: Advanced High Carbon Alloy / Corrosion Resistant Plating
- Disc to Hat Mounting: Floating D-Bobbin with Anti Rattle Spring
- Front or Rear System: Front