- 50mm wide, 15mm thick hollow aluminum construction is utilized for a light weight but rigid Strut Tower Bar.
- By reducing the distortion of the body during cornering and braking, the suspensions full capability can be brought out to improve the vehicle's maneuverability.
- After the shaft has been blasted, it has been treated with a scratch resistant special black coating. Along with the high quality finish, the 50mm wide shaft has a strong presence in the engine room.
- The BLITZ logo has been laser inscribed for high durability and quality.
- The Brackets has been designed with BLITZ's acquired knowledge to maximize rigidity for each specific vehicle. - Furthermore, red metallic paint has been applied to dress up the engine room.