- 2013-2021 Subaru BRZ/Scion FR-S/Toyota GT86
- 2022+ Subaru BRZ/Toyota GR86
BC Racing Coilovers new proprietary digressive piston design offers increased damping force at low piston velocities while maintaining a linear damper feel at higher piston velocities. One of the greatest advantages of increased low-speed damping force relates to what the driver feels, e.g roll, pitch, dive, and quick weight transitions on technical road courses. This is the key difference between the BC Racing BR series and DS series, but makes the biggest difference where it counts!
The DS series BC Racing Coilovers use a large 44mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximize oil capacity. As the damper unit operates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as it's temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristics of the unit.
BC Racing Coilovers use a very high quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their DS range with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil which in turn reduces the peak temperature and significantly improves damper performance.
- Mono-tube Shock Design
- Digressive Piston and Damping Curve
- Satin Chrome Finished Shock Body
- 30 levels of Damping Force Adjustment (Compression/Rebound) Simultaneously
- Pillowball Mounts
- Height Adjustable via Shock Body Maintains Damper Stroke At All Ride Heights
- One Year Warranty
- Fully Rebuildable With All Parts Available