The DS series BC Racing Coilovers use a large 44mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximize oil capacity. As the damper unit operates the oil contained within heats up. The viscosity of oil changes as it's temperature varies which can lead to changes in the damping characteristics of the unit.
BC Racing Coilovers use a very high quality oil with their coilovers but go that extra mile to maximise performance and build their DS range with a large 53mm diameter damper body. This increases the capacity of the unit which increases the volume of oil which in turn reduces the peak temperature and significantly improves damper performance.
- Mono-tube Shock Design
- Digressive Piston and Damping Curve
- Satin Chrome Finished Shock Body
- 30 levels of Damping Force Adjustment (Compression/Rebound) Simultaneously
- Pillowball Mounts
- Height Adjustable via Shock Body Maintains Damper Stroke At All Ride Heights
- One Year Warranty
- Fully Rebuildable With All Parts Available