Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Subaru BRZ and Toyota 86:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Deep, aggressive BOXER® tone
- Available as Touring or Track Edition Catback Exhausts
- Touring Edition features AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the FA24
- 5” double-walled, slash-cut available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Handcrafted from 3” & 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Weights - Touring: 34.5 lbs | Track: 23.5 lbs (stock: 35.5 lbs)
- Conversion Kits available - easily switch between editions
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes flow
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
For those looking to crank it to 11 with no intention of turning it down, Track Edition is your dose of steel.
The Track Edition retains all of the precision engineering from the Touring Edition, and the bullet-style resonator in the mid-pipe, minus AWE’s drone-canceling 180 Technology® resonators in the rear. The result? FA24 rumble with minimal filter, both in and out of the cabin, at all speeds.
This version is known to get rowdy and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.