- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Max gains of 5 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Integrated front pipe included in all editions
- Touring Editions feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology, tuned specifically for the K20
- Handcrafted from 3" CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065" wall T304L stainless steel
- Bespoke stamped stainless steel trident tip merge
- Modular tip designs allow easy interchangeability between dual and tri tip configurations
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Triple or dual 4.5" double-walled slash-cut tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)
Touring Edition Exhaust
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A full 3" T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance, a deep, sophisticated exhaust note, and zero drone at highway speeds.
Featuring an integrated front pipe, bespoke midpipe resonator, and AWE's patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology, the Touring Edition delivers a full-bodied, rasp-free K20 soundtrack unachieved by any of its peers. Under boost and heavy throttle, the Touring Edition screams. At highway speeds, drone-free within the cabin -- the best of both worlds. Perfectly engineered and packaged for the FK8 Civic Type, all backed by AWE No CEL and Perfect Fitment Guarantees.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology.
As exhaust gases exit the K20 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE 180 Technology in the tab above.
Track Edition Exhaust
For those who like it raw and rowdy, the Track Edition is for you. The Track Edition shares the same integrated front pipe, bespoke midpipe resonator, and precision engineering as its Touring Edition counterpart, minus AWE's patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology.
In place of the 180 Technology resonator in the rear lies a Track Edition straight section. As a result, this version is known to get (really) rowdy in mid range acceleration and deceleration, and may be too much for many. You've been warned.
Important fitment notes
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts include a full 3" front pipe. This front pipe is integrated into the design of the exhausts, and is not meant to be paired with other exhausts/components.
The Touring and Track Edition Exhausts feature a modular tip design that allows drivers the choice of running double or triple 4.5" slash-cut tips via our bespoke stamped tip merges. With such interchangeability, a dual tip configuration can be converted into a tri-tip configuration (and vice-versa) within minutes via an AWE Tip Conversion Kit.
Each exhaust comes complete with 4.5" double-walled, slash-cut tips available in chrome silver or diamond black, and feature a stamped AWE logo. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.