The N1 Evolution Extreme is based on the proven performance basics of the N1 muffler which emphasizes optimum exhaust efficiency utilizing a straight-thru layout design. Equipped with an internal hybrid silencer uniting power and free flowing characteristics with effective functional sound resonance. A newly adopted muffler tip completes the tail end of the exhaust that serves both purposes of function and form. Constructed with a light weight titanium material rolled and riveted onto a double pipe structure which acts as a diffuser enabling temperature reduction, meanwhile retaining a sporty heat gradiation appearance.
- High-level of quality using tig-welded SUS304 stainless steel uniting quiet performance with high-power performance gains
- Matched and manufactured for select chassis
- Patented Megaphone piping structure to produce excellent torque and throttle response throughout the powerband. This piping design allows for a swirling exhaust gas flow effect that has for years produced proven results.
- Engine: K20C
- Chassis: FL5
- Exhaust Type: N1 Evolution Extreme Muffler (N1-X)
- Piping Diameter: 75mm piping to 75mm (valve side) and 61mm (non-valve side)
- Tip Diameter: 123mm. x 2
- Pieces: 5
- Exhaust Tip Style: Titanium Round- Dual wall rolled, Angle cut (Riveted)
- Piping Material: SUS304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Material: SUS304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Tip Material: TP270 Titanium