Monobloc Piston Caliper:
- Gravity die cast aluminum alloy one piece construction for optimum strength and weight
- Piston bore sizes are staggered to ensure even pad wear
- Pin-mounted pads provide threshold pressure and low noise
- Unique C-hook crescent grooves on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the attendant durability problems
- Directional curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance
- Alcon's floating disc system (as used in the majority front applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout its life whilst minimizing the tendency to judder
- The Ferodo DS Performance pads are low noise pads offer strong cold performance for start up and city driving and are especially formulated for excellent resistance to fade at elevated temperatures.