- The 10-spoke design is universal, but is much thinner and lighter than RSII.
- As a result of thorough computer strength analysis, ensuring the strength of the narrow spokes was solved by taking a vertical section of the spokes. Realize a design that can be recognized as a new ADVAN RS at a glance.
- In addition, both sides of the slender spokes have "advanced side cuts" which enhances the high strength levels reached by modern cast wheels.
- In the RSII, it was a spoke concave setting of two faces of STANDARD-Design and GTR-Design, but in RSIII, Super GTR-Design was newly set, and it was designed to have the most powerful concave shape for each size.
- Between the spokes, a stamped logo with the trademarked top surface of ADVAN Racing is placed.
- The RSIII is offered in various colors depending on size: Racing Hyper Black, Black Gun Metallic, Amber Bronze Metallic, Racing Candy Red, Racing White Metallic.
- The outer rim flange of each of these base collars is a diamond cut ring specification.
- A special logo sticker for ADVAN Racing RSIII is attached to the top of the sticker.